Strong Criminal Defense For Rochester And Upstate New York
Adam J. Willman
- Criminal Law/DWI
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Tickets
Founding attorney Adam J. Willman is a native of Rochester, New York. He has extensive experience prosecuting and defending Rochester and Monroe County clients in criminal matters. His insight helps him build a strong defense for his clients to obtain the best possible outcome.
His primary practice areas include general criminal defense work, with a focus on driving while intoxicated (DWI) and traffic violations cases. Attorney Willman is an experienced lawyer who understands these legal issues come with high stakes. As the consequences can be devastating and life-altering for his clients, his focus is to work one-on-one with each client in finding the best solution.
In addition to criminal defense representation, Mr. Willman represents clients in personal injury plaintiff lawsuits, real estate and estate planning matters.
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- J.D. - 2017
- State University of New York, Cortland, New York
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 2019
- Order of Barristers- awarded for courtroom advocacy (law school award)
- Monroe County DA's Office, ADA, 2018 to 2019
Current Employment Position